St. Rose High School is a technology rich environment. A sampling of the technology used at St. Rose High School is listed below.
- 1 to 1 iPad program for all students
- SmartBoards in every classroom
- Fully interactive and private teacher web pages for all teachers
- 3 fully equipped computer labs
- A functional Media Studio
- Naviance Accounts for all students and faculty which coordinate the college search process
- A fully automated library with an online catalog and access to numerous databases such as EBSCOHost, New York Times, National Geographic and more.
- PowerSchool accounts for all parents and teachers to monitor class progress and attendance
- Video announcements on a daily basis
- Email addresses for all students, faculty and staff
- Interactive swipe cards for all students allowing entry into the building.
- A large online presence in social media to expedite information for parents and students.